McCulloch Chain Saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The USPS has come up with a relatively new concept of shipping called Pirate Ship.Here you must download software into your PC & buy a special digital scales.You print your own shipping label & are supposed to get discounted rates.I mentioned this to my carrier & she knew nothing about it.Of course you must have an account with USPS for billing purposes.
I haven't had any problems with UPS,on the contrary,I've been getting my shipments earlier than expected.

Nice score jethro!! Shes a real beaut!!

Speaking of scores...sorry its off brand but i bought a great running, complete, good looking, stihl ms261c today for a $100.00 bill!!! Thats a $600.00+ dollar saw. Short story on how i got it...guy i work with nephew found it by the road in a ditch. Sold it to coworker for 35.00. He coukdnt get it to run right. Sold it to me. I reset the mtronic carb per instructions and it runs like a new saw. Haahaaaaa

Speaking of scores...sorry its off brand but i bought a great running, complete, good looking, stihl ms261c today for a $100.00 bill!!! Thats a $600.00+ dollar saw. Short story on how i got it...guy i work with nephew found it by the road in a ditch. Sold it to coworker for 35.00. He coukdnt get it to run right. Sold it to me. I reset the mtronic carb per instructions and it runs like a new saw. Haahaaaaa
There's a saying that the Italians in Jersey say for that deal."Don't worry about it, it feel off th back of a truck "

Pogo.... jeez that is a beaut. Did you re-paint that or is it original? sorry if this is in a previous post. But if I go to paint a Mac, what brand/color paint works best??

Hahaha very nicely done

It looks pretty cherry!

Yeah hopefully is inside too. Really only want/need it for its insides lol.

Pogo.... jeez that is a beaut. Did you re-paint that or is it original? sorry if this is in a previous post. But if I go to paint a Mac, what brand/color paint works best??

I do believe that's original from memory

Haahaaaaa
Probably not funny for the original owner. Personally, my conscience would have me running the serial number to see if there's another layer to the story..., which there undoubtedly is.

Pogo.... jeez that is a beaut.
Seems to have gotten the thread back on track, at least briefly. Original paint. Just well taken care of by the State of Ohio before I bought it. And Sunburst Yellow is indeed a good match for certain era Mac yellow. There are a few others as well depending on the era and the model of saw.

Latest posts

Back