McCulloch Chainsaws parts?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jared1993

Reaction score
Hey guys, new to this site. I'm hoping to learn some valuable information from knowledgeable people. Anyway I have 3 McCulloch Chainsaws and my dad has 2. Pro Mac 55 (2) , Pro Mac 10-10, and Pro Mac 10-10s (2) . I was wondering the best place to find parts. My dad has a 10-10 s that needs a new top end. I also have a Pro Mac 10-10 that needs a new coil and boot. I have no clue where to find parts. Any help would be much appreciated.

Hey guys, new to this site. I'm hoping to learn some valuable information from knowledgeable people. Anyway I have 3 McCulloch Chainsaws and my dad has 2. Pro Mac 55 (2) , Pro Mac 10-10, and Pro Mac 10-10s (2) . I was wondering the best place to find parts. My dad has a 10-10 s that needs a new top end. I also have a Pro Mac 10-10 that needs a new coil and boot. I have no clue where to find parts. Any help would be much appreciated.

It’s own thread

McCulloch Chain Saws
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sh...eads/McCulloch-Chain-Saws.71126/&share_type=t

Erik

I use Bob Johnson in Maryland ,N.Y.for most of my Mac parts.He has an almost limitless supply of Mac & Homelite NOS parts.His phone # 607-638-9297 M-F 9:30 A.M.- noon,closes for lunch then reopens at 1:30 P.M.- 5:00 P.M.Good luck!
Ed

Latest posts

Back