ArboristSite.com Sponsors
www.harvesterbars.com

McCulloch Manuals (New and Improved!)

ray benson

ray benson

Tree Freak
Got a pro Mac 700 looking for any manuals for please. Parts, service, etc.
Mod# 60011602
Ser# 11-041757
Check your inbox for the ipl. Haven't seen an owner's manual for it and the McCulloch publications guide says there is no service manual for the 600116 version

KASH

ArboristSite Operative
Can anyone give me a copy of the operators manual work shop manual and IPL for a Pro=Mac 700.I just got this saw recently and I was totally floored with how much power it had and also how good it ran.The sound is great even with muffs on.I have been running Husky Jonsereds and Stihl since the early seventies this is the first Mac other than Mini Macs I have run.I really like it even with no anti vibe.
Thanks Kash

ray benson

ray benson

Tree Freak
Can anyone give me a copy of the operators manual work shop manual and IPL for a Pro=Mac 700.I just got this saw recently and I was totally floored with how much power it had and also how good it ran.The sound is great even with muffs on.I have been running Husky Jonsereds and Stihl since the early seventies this is the first Mac other than Mini Macs I have run.I really like it even with no anti vibe.
Thanks Kash
Tried to send you the info in a conversation - but could not start a conversation with you. It probably is your privacy settings.

Top right side click on your profile pic(avatar)
Click on privacy
Near bottom of page - allow users to start conversations with you
Select members only
Select save.

Also what is the model number on the saw? - there are 2 versions

KASH

ArboristSite Operative
Ray Benson thanks I will get the model info tomorrow .I am pretty computer iliterate.Pioneer Guy sent me a couple messages in the last few days I answered back ok is this what you mean.
Kash