• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold McCulloch model 77

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I once traded a used Husky 3120 and $300 cash for a 16"chipper. That chipper left here for the east coast at a cost of $3150 plus shipping

I can't remember exactly what year but thinking it may have been 07 and it was on eBay. If I recall it went over 4 grand.

Well the facts are there were 5 new ones total. There were two sold on ebay out of Peoria, one sold on Ebay out of Burlington, one privately out of a location that will not be disclosed and one still at a location I will not disclose. I know the situation "fairly" well

Well the facts are there were 5 new ones total. There were two sold on ebay out of Peoria, one sold on Ebay out of Burlington, one privately out of a location that will not be disclosed and one still at a location I will not disclose. I know the situation "fairly" well
Yes those would be the ones. I don't know the details of it all just remember there was lots of talk going around when it happened.

I see

Lots of good info was shared years ago. Today many of the good ole members are gone

Back