• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold McCulloch model 77

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well change is not all good. OBAMA said he would make change. All he did was steal my change as well as my dollars, then my retirement. Sometimes listening to the old fogeys pays off. I sure wish I would have when it came to the electrician I worked with years ago. That man was a damm genius

Well change is not all good. OBAMA said he would make change. All he did was steal my change as well as my dollars, then my retirement. Sometimes listening to the old fogeys pays off. I sure wish I would have when it came to the electrician I worked with years ago. That man was a damm genius
Well I never said change was good lol. Far as Obama is concerned i can tell you for 100% certain I didn't vote for him. Course anyone that doesn't at least like firearms will never get my vote.

Back