• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold McCulloch PM700 or equivalent coil

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark71GTX

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I need a working coil for my PM700. Interested in buying or trading for it. I have several parts for many different brands of saws including old Mac's. It is the electronic coil.

Attachments

• IMG_20160111_213342544_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20160111_213342544_HDR.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 5
Hello I'm very new and this is my 1st ever post and I'm just trying to get into some kind of conversation and try to learn and navigate this site. I may have a coil for ya though...I love my old Mac 700. I also have like 3 or 4 pro Mac 10-10 saws

Welcome to AS. I posted this 4 years ago. I'm pretty sure I bought a coil from bplust for it within a week of posting the need. There are always several people buying and selling here. Keep browsing the site and you will get the hang of it in no time.

Thanks mark I appreciate your encouragement. I like the site so far. I just love chainsaws. I have a bunch of old McCulloch saws and a few stihl saws. I like the action of cutting wood it's a huge stress reliever for me. I have A.D.D. and have always been made fun of and have never been understood and have had it pretty rough but cutting has been that escape.

You will find many like-minded people here. There are plenty of McCulloch users and collectors here as well. You're in good company. Enjoy your stay.

Latest posts

Back