• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold McCulloch PM805

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey there folks. I've got a good used Pro Mac 805 that I would like to sell. I was going to keep this and still dont want to sell it but it's time to thin out the herd, mostly because I've got a few too many saws accumulated and the wife has gotten a little irritated. I just put on a new 28" Oregon power match and new Oregon 3/8 jgx full skip chain. It's in stock form, no modifications. I recently put on a new air filter, new clutch needle bearing, new carb. intake gasket, new gas cap gasket, gave the carb a good cleaning and cleaned out the spark arrestor screen on the muffler. I've only put one tank through it for firewood. Whoever previously owned this saw purged fluids and winterized it before putting it in storage. Other than having an excess amount of 2 stroke oil in the cylinder the motor was very clean. Piston looks great, still has maching marks on both sides! Bearings seem good, compression is also good. Chain brake is not functional, brake band is busted. I do have the rest of the chain brake parts if you want them however. I have the original falling spike for the saw but it has a small crack at the bottom. Clutch drum is ok but I would replace it soon, it has some wear and is a little noisy. Saw cuts and oils as it should, manual oiler works like it should. Starter works great, even the collar is in good shape! Some paint loss especially on the fuel tank. The saw has been used but still has some life left in her. Looking for $350 shipped, I am located in northern Idaho and will only ship via UPS or FedEx. However, anything east of the Dakotas/Arkansas/Kansas will have to tack on an additional 25 for shipping. Questions or something I've missed just give me a shout!

Ryan
322615fcda7ebd7d68819dde39d465db.jpg
b95c63f5e0969c4761f9c99941fa38fc.jpg
735f62a4fb657f0353f80cccee452956.jpg
b4c4593a4f6294bd557ed3ac0ae6cbd0.jpg
9f64bed74a871ffe43ef39c0eaf3ac7a.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Back