• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy McCulloch Pro Mac 610 - Good running & no smoke - pref w/ 24" bar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B.C.

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Looking for a McCulloch Pro Mac 610 that is a good runner and doesn't smoke at all. I've got one that does smoke a lot already and I'd like to get my hands on one that does not. I already have two 20" bars so I don't really need a bar with it but I do plan to put a 24" on it so if you've got a 24" that would be a welcome addition.

I have. Got a brand new one from a fella named bob in Ny that has a ton of old stock Mac parts. I also drained the bar oil completely. It spits fuel out and it also seems to go through gas awful fast. I timed 1/4 of a tank to take about 6 minutes at idle with idle around 2k rpm with only about 10 seconds of actual throttle.

That's my best guess. I've got 2 HDB carbs that both run pretty much exactly the same on it. Hence I'd like to grab a whole saw that already runs good and doesn't smoke so I can see for sure if it's just the carburetor on this one I've got.

Latest posts

Back