• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy McCulloch Pro Mac 7-10 or 700 & Husqvarna 372 XPW (non X-torq)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B.C.

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Looking for both of these saws to try and play around with. Also interested in parts saws if I could rebuild them potentially for fair price.

Mac having a longer bar would be nice, 24 - 28". Husky I can do with or without bar, 24" to 30" bar would be nice to have though.

On the Mac would like to get the "Pro" version of either one or parts saws.
On the Husky pretty well any 372XP with the 75cc cylinder & piston. Doesn't necessarily need the full wrap handle or the bigger spikes and I might like the half wrap & smaller spikes actually for the small weight savings. Don't want X-torq type and the newer the year the better. Not really interested in conversion ones like 365 to 372, I don't know a lot about them and don't want to be confused if I need a part on fit up or anything. Just a stock 372XP(W) w/ the 75cc piston and cylinder is what I'd like to find ideally.

*I would also be interested in a regular 372XP potentially for parts or bad cylinder I could pop the bigger cylinder on to. Would definitely prefer bottom end be very good but parts are parts depending on what you have and price.

Let me know what you've got and prices please! Thank you.

Back