• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Mcculloch Pro Mac 850

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picked up a couple of them from him in the past, I like them better than the originals. The originals are weak in their design if you ask me because they are so thin in area's, the ones he makes aren't.

I agree. I got one from Mark for my 10-10 and it’s much better than the original IMO. Original is brittle.

I forgot to mention. The price is firm. No I won't ship for free and I won't entertain low ball ridiculous offers.
So anyone that has no efin money no need to reply to this add. We all know what the saw is worth. I don't need
a bunch of dead beat AHOLES trying get this saw for nothing.

I need to like save Mark's life from a burning building so maybe one day he'll gift me one of these nice 850's ... or even a 7-10 ;) ... And Mark does good work on saws, I got a 10-10 off of him that I love. I just made a floor for a trailer with it about a week ago !

Latest posts

Back