• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Mcculloch Pro Macs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hwrdpromac7900

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
For sale. $1000

Pro Mac 8200 with 24 inch bar and chain.
Pro Mac 800 with 24 inch bar and chain.
Pro Mac 700 with 20 inch bar no chain.
Pro Mac 610 with 18 inch bar and chain.
Power Mac 310 with 14 inch bar and chain and case.

They all start, run and oil good.

IMG_0328.JPG IMG_0329.JPG IMG_0330.JPG IMG_0331.JPG

??? I see you have 20:1 mix on your 800. I just melted a piston with a semi synthetic 40:1 mix. Thought I would be able to run that mix just fine all my other saws have no problem. Do you know something I should know?

??? I see you have 20:1 mix on your 800. I just melted a piston with a semi synthetic 40:1 mix. Thought I would be able to run that mix just fine all my other saws have no problem. Do you know something I should know?

some members on here say to just run the standard mix for todays saw because of the oil quality, but some say against it. in my 1967 mac 10-10 i run 24:1 or 30:1. the older saws like a little thicker oil mix and its just a safe bet to run them a little more rich.

Would you sell just the 800? What would you need for it? I'm sure you've been asked this already.

I sent him a PM over 2 1/2 months ago asking this very question and was told that they were being sold as a group. In a typical bulk sale the buyer is afforded a discount for taking all the merchandise. I think if he starts trying to sell them individually he will find that the actual value of the saws in aggregate will fall below his current asking price.

I am searching high and low for a Pro Mac 800 parts saw. Need a "B" jug badly. I just had 4 large ash dropped Saturday. 800 locked up on me after 2 cuts on the big stuff. I didn't want to have to make double cuts on them. The groove in my cylinder is really low in the stroke and I could get by with it. If I send it out to get bored and re-coated I could buy another decent 800 for the same price. I have a NOS piston for it already. Was hoping to find a jug in better shape than mine to stuff it in. Any leads would be greatly appreciated. I've already posted in the trading post. Valley Firewood said he probably had one and has not gotten back with me yet. Hope he has one!

Latest posts

Back