• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell McCulloch 's PM 650, Good Working Condition , PM 610's parts or repair

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you still have the 700?
I still have it, it was recently spoken for. It developed a fuel delivery issue since I advertised it and he is waiting for me to correct it. Thanks.
I still have the PM 650 ready to go and a 610 I aim to fix and some parts will be left over afterwards if any one is interested for those models.

You do mean the smaller outside plastic part the recoil sets in only ?
Does it matter if its black or yellow,clean or dirty ? Would you prefer it with the starter components in good working condition or just the shell ?
Any chance you are interested in more parts or most of a power head to use for parts ?
Update from the beginning of thread : PM700 sold, 024 sold, SD 112 sold
PM650 still have and it has run and functioned fine the few times I used it.
The 610 had a screw get int the flywheel and do some damage. I have another flywheel and what it needs with it to put it back into usable condition, but I haven't and contemplated probably to sell parts of it unless I sell it as is.
Other 610 I started parting, still have with a majority of what it would take to make a complete saw.
I picked up most of another 650 for parts.
If interested in a parts lot from the 610's and the 2nd 650 send me a list and give me an idea what price range you might pay for the parts. Both 610's did run strong when taken out of service. I think the 650 might have low compression but not sure.

sorry for late response.
I would prefer one to be in good working order.
I am not picky about color as long as it has good life left to it, then i am happy.

Latest posts

Back