• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy McCulloch super 44a

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sawmutts

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hello all im looking for parts for my super 44a chainsaw i believe its a mid 1959 model it runs awsome if i pump fuel into the carb great 20 dollar score but i need a upper gas tank top woth airbox lid and a air filter if anyone has one the boy wants to see me run it real bad and i have a few 6 foot maple to drop while i show him heres a pic of it and my sl9 powerlight

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1586567767424.jpg
    FB_IMG_1586567767424.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 8
This is what I have. Will need to clean the underside of the tank before installing. No original air filter unless you want to cut one from flat filter material. PM if interested. Need anything else off the 44A? Got most of a saw with a scored motor.IMG_20200421_44285.jpgIMG_20200421_37459.jpg

Chris B.

Looking for the handle aswell but how much the the top cover shipped? Also interested in a carb if you have a good one? Have a complete 2nd saw and parts saw on way but like having plenty of spare

Latest posts

Back