• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn McCulloch Titan 50 Project

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,
I have one, but i am from Germany, so I do not know how are the shipping costs

Have a McCulloch Titan 50 Project up for dibs. This is what I know about it and I will post pics after I get back in from the shop tonight. Its runs but stumbles and needs help... The fuel line is cracked as well as the impulse lineis kindof dried out so it will need fuel lines and an impulse line at the least. I did notice that when I opened the saw up the fuel line was pinched a little so added to the crack in the line this may be your problem Im not guaranteeing that it is or isn't but that is where I would probably start.. It has 175psi compression and I will throw the tester on for you to see. Oils fine. Does not come with a bar or chain.
Shoot me an offer... a snickers, lollipop, a refrigerator magnet, a warm half drank beer, whatever you want... Shipping is on your dime and I will keep it as cheap as possible. I don't have enough time for this project and want to clean up my junk around the shop.
Thanks
Mitch95100-
Still have this?

Latest posts

Back