McCullough Parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jerry4574

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I am in need of a couple parts for a McCullough 33B The Parts I need are : 28084 Medallion ,36426 Retainer, 36427 Screen
Any help appreciated, Thanks Jerrry

I used to get those obsolete parts from a place in bullhead city Arizona called "MC DISTRIBUTERS".I am unaware if they're still there.They're phone number was 1-520-763-6400.I'd sell em to you but my dad never stocked those parts while he was in business.And now that I have this great honor of being a "shop owner", I can't bring myself to throw any of his old,old inventory away !!:rolleyes:

THanks Rick I will give it a try, I know the feeling I have an awful lot of neat STUFF i just can not even think of giving up. I have promised my wife that when I die I will Haunt her if she gives it away as junk....

Jerry, I work for a distributor that handled Mac for 50 years. Call our customer service department for a list (5 or so) of obsolete dealers around the country. Hope this helps!
815-754-4090

Latest posts

Back