Me and my Wood Tick

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even have electricity out there? FANNNN-SEEEE!

Haha. I called an outfit some years back to order a part for a truck. Was all good I thought.
He calls me back a bit later... "hey, AK is coming up as Alaska, it's supposed to be Arkansas right. No one would need truck parts in Alaska!?"

Dude seriously thought we all live in igloos, drive dogs around and eat whales.

Even have electricity out there? FANNNN-SEEEE!

Haha. I called an outfit some years back to order a part for a truck. Was all good I thought.
He calls me back a bit later... "hey, AK is coming up as Alaska, it's supposed to be Arkansas right. No one would need truck parts in Alaska!?"

Dude seriously thought we all live in igloos, drive dogs around and eat whales.
Don’t you?:rolleyes:

I don’t care what anybody says, but so glad I’ve made a career as a leaf kisser and tree hugger these past 40 years. It’s all about passion and staying small so you can keep it all.
It’s all about being the best logger and the best person you can be.
This only comes with a little bit of help from your friends.

Has anybody noticed how mature and eloquent I’ve become at sixtysex?
I seem to like trees for some unknown reason.
Trees are like people, the trick is never become to attached. Can’t we get the idea we can’t put a dent in the bush and that trees are just glorified blades of grass?

It also has a lot to do with girl power. Girls like to get into a male dominated profession and it’s a pleasure when they can beat us at our own game.

thumbnail

Back