• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Mecanil Grapple Saws - a gamechanger

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knuckleboomtrader

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I am an official Mecanil grapple saw dealer. Never heard of a grapple saw? Check out my article about it including an interview with arboristsite.com forum member Gerasimek at https://www.knuckleboomtrader.com/mecanil-grapple-saws/

For more information including pricing, please send me a message or call me at 786-361-8491 in the US, in Canada call me at 613-483-7513.

Thanks,

Todd

Attachments

• mecanil-sg160.jpg
    mecanil-sg160.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 107
  • mecanil-sg220.jpg
    mecanil-sg220.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 107
  • mecanil-sg220_01.jpg
    mecanil-sg220_01.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 116
  • mecanil-SG280.jpg
    mecanil-SG280.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 111
  • sg160-specs.jpg
    sg160-specs.jpg
    240 KB · Views: 104
  • sg220-specs.jpg
    sg220-specs.jpg
    759.5 KB · Views: 103
  • sg280-specs.png
    sg280-specs.png
    141.9 KB · Views: 96
I am ready to pull the trigger and start building my first Grapple saw truck. Can't quite afford a TreeMek version yet, but will do what I can with a 68 foot boom. What I am trying to find out is if there is anyone selling these SG220's and offering financing. I saw a site a day ago that offered 10% down and make payments. You think I could find that site now? NOPE!!! Any help or info would be much appreciated. Like, what is the collection or collector option for the saw?

Thank You, Jason

I am ready to pull the trigger and start building my first Grapple saw truck. Can't quite afford a TreeMek version yet, but will do what I can with a 68 foot boom. What I am trying to find out is if there is anyone selling these SG220's and offering financing. I saw a site a day ago that offered 10% down and make payments. You think I could find that site now? NOPE!!! Any help or info would be much appreciated. Like, what is the collection or collector option for the saw?

Thank You, Jason
I like a payment plan

Back