Media Cat Chain Letter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't get his copy out until today, I had to buy some more blanks, etc...
The postage is the real killer.
One would think that folks that got a copy would be grateful enough to send out a couple in return,
but it is kind of like lending money to a friend, I guess...

You never will ever see the money or them again.....

I hear ya. Not sure what you're paying for postage. I use a small calendar envelope without the metal hasp (important to the USPS evidently). Wrap the disk in half o' paper towel and pay like $.72 with "non-machinable" status. That's anywhere domestic. Sent a couple to B.C. Canada last week and they were $1.50 each.

But it does add up and I've sent out a boatload of these over the years. I'd also like to think the thread has survived because there are more honorable folks than not, but they're getting harder and harder to find every day.

I hear ya. Not sure what you're paying for postage. I use a small calendar envelope without the metal hasp (important to the USPS evidently). Wrap the disk in half o' paper towel and pay like $.72 with "non-machinable" status. That's anywhere domestic. Sent a couple to B.C. Canada last week and they were $1.50 each.

But it does add up and I've sent out a boatload of these over the years. I'd also like to think the thread has survived because there are more honorable folks than not, but they're getting harder and harder to find every day.

Hah, wish I woulda known that before.... I've been sending them out USPS First Class for like $2.72ish.

People who get a copy and don't continue the chain letter ("hit&run") should be IP address banned from even browsing the site.

Hi been out of the loop for awhile, got my reasons, sorry to anyone I neglected. Anyone who needs a copy send me a message.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Hi guys, cheers for the responses. With a bit of luck an Australian will chime in and thanks for the explanation of the chain letter. More than happy to become part of the system.
Shame we are so far away here, would like to participate in the GTG's.

Why did they have to take away Windows XP, it was so adequate!
Did you get one yet

could do with a copy of this please. any chance of posting to the UK for me if a pay postage Via Paypal :)

Hey silverwood, pm me your addy and i'll send you a copy, alternatively (if your in Bradford at all I can do you a copy there and then, BD8 area during office hours 9 till 5:30 or can collect after hours BD15)

I have sent out 2 copies since I received it. WIll send more if anyone interested please pm me your address.

Back