Media Cat Chain Letter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The way I had envisioned it, was that I would send out 2 copies, then those
2 guys would send out 2, etc., etc., then before long there would be
hundreds out there. I went with 2 to make it do-able. I will dig out my copy and make some more copies.........

The way I had envisioned it, was that I would send out 2 copies, then those
2 guys would send out 2, etc., etc., then before long there would be
hundreds out there. I went with 2 to make it do-able. I will dig out my copy and make some more copies.........

Fish,
that was a great idea; thanks again for initiating this. :bowdown:
Unfortunately, the last time around it stopped with me, as the copy I received was incomplete.
I have 2 people lined up waiting for a good copy, so if you don't mind sending me a complete version as well, I shall pass it along.
I'll PM you my adress.

OK, Andy and BillA Bong, yours are going into the mail tomorrow.
You need to set your computer's date to 2007, and load the program,
and make sure it is at 2007 every time you open it.

The original idea was for every person that got one to make 2 copies and send them to the next guys requesting, and so on, and before long there would be a lot of guys with it and cut down on the lookup and manual requests.

The mediacat has most of the unit's repair manuals on it and has a part search function, just enter in a part number, and it will tell you all of the
units the part is on, etc.
So to make a copy, use the feature that does an exact copy of the disc,
instead of just loading the files that are in your computer, and the copies work better.
So for this to work, 4 new guys will make a request for one, and so on.

Thanks

I could keep cranking them out, but this should be a group thing, and it
is time consuming and could get expensive, but if everyone just does 2, well, it is easy.

I don't think asking for compensation is a good idea, the Stihl storm troopers
would take over then....

Chris,
I am interested in a copy as well if you can forward. [email protected] or pm works for me. or if andybcumming112 wants to forward that would be great as well.

Fish, this was another of your brilliant ideas.
A

Angelo

My turn has come and gone with the CD. :D

I was asking mheim1 to PM me regarding a slightly different matter. ;)

Thanks Chris,
I'm sure someone will step up.
A

Angelo,
I have my request in to get it from andybcumming112 and already have 2 guys lined up that I previously made the commitment to (yes, I still have your addresses if you are reading this :)).

I'm sure Bill.A.Bong won't mind; send him a PM.
:cheers:

Fish,
I think this is the third time I thank you for starting this, but I guess we can't do it often enough; so please don't even think about quitting, like you mentioned in another thread. :chainsaw::chainsaw:

Mike.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back