Media Cat Chain Letter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm square on the chain letter as of today. Next up are rockfarmer and 2000ssm6. I had no trouble decoding anything. It all worked 100% right out of the box.

The part number search is real sweet, when trying to figure what saws the
parts you have go on..........................

Are you guys really that dense???

That timid???

You have a free Stihl parts lookup cd mailed to you, in exchange you have to copy and send out 2, and you are too chickenchit to speak up???????

It also has workshop mechanic repair manuals on the newer units.
And a part search function as well!!!!

You would rather beg for an ipl or manual???????

Are you guys smoking something good?

Is it just me??????

I try, and I try to help these guys.............

But I keep getting my hand bit......................

The next 2 that post, if they have a pair....

I got a buddy who only has 1 but the other is a very expensive marble, LOL.

Firebox40dash5 looks to be next....:confused: NOPE, Brad got him.

Who ever the next 2 needs a copy, just PM me your addy, if this thread slips off the 1st page I usually won't read again.....

I got one going to "Kam", one more left.

Last edited:
So does anyone here want a Stihl Parts Lookup CD?????

All you have to do in return is make two copies and send them to the next two.....

Anyone????

No tricks... No identity theft......

Well not much.................................................

I just want to get back on Victoria's Secret's mail list again, but other than that, I swear, we will leave your accounts alone!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unless you give me a pin..................
And you have good credit.................................

And your wife is blonde.............................................

Or at least pretty...................................

Or pretty blonde................................................

I just need a zipcode to rip you off!!!!!!!!!!

Give me a slang dialect!!!!!!!!

I am serious, I will only pay this month's mortgage!!!!!!!!

And buy that wading pool.........

But I digress..............................................................................
............................................................................................
...............................................................................................

You would rather beg for an ipl or manual???????

Now that's just mean! :cry:

The Beg For Manuals Thread is a nice place!

Fish is doing a great service orchestrating this Chain Mail Manuals sharing lark.
You only have to tell your computer it's 2007 and post it to another two members!

Get your money for nothin' get your chicks for free! :cheers:
But like Fish.......... I digress!

Now that's just mean! :cry:

The Beg For Manuals Thread is a nice place!

Fish is doing a great service orchestrating this Chain Mail Manuals sharing lark.
You only have to tell your computer it's 2007 and post it to another two members!

Get your money for nothin' get your chicks for free! :cheers:
But like Fish.......... I digress!

OK, you are right!!!

Fish out!!!!

It's sad day when Fish has to resort to pyramid schemes to enhance his popularity. I wonder how Spacemule will one-up him this time:jawdrop:

Hey Fish.. Can I sit in your wading pool?:greenchainsaw:

Just bring more than a 12 pack!!!

No I was hoping to get a red mark or two from the amsoil crowd, but I couldn't get much there.

I thought about setting it up so everyone mailed me a dollar, but that would be too mercenary.....

Sorry cjcocn and firebox. I dropped the ball and didn't get yours out yet. I just made the copies this morning and have them packaged and ready to ship.

I just installed Windows on an old PIII machine this morning, to be dedicated to MediaCat. As Andy said, once you change the clock back to 2009 after then install, MediaCat will not run again. That's why I setup the old machine today.

Last edited:
Sorry cjcocn and firebox. I dropped the ball and didn't get yours out yet. I just made the copies this morning and have them packaged and ready to ship.

I just installed Windows on an old PIII machine this morning, to be dedicated to MediaCat. As Any said, once you change the clock back to 2009 after then install, MediaCat will not run again. That's why I setup the old machine today.

So, as long as I set the clock back, install it, and don't change the date after installing, I'll be fine, right? My laptop isn't connected to the 'net, so it won't set the time automatically...

Back