Media Cat Chain Letter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nitroman and csx7006

These 2 will get a package from me once I have received it.

Your packages have been mailed and you should be receiving them within a week (dependent of the whims of the customs agent that is on duty when they get to the border).

Thanks to Fish for starting this up and to bsnelling (Brad) for sending me a copy.

:cheers:

your packages have been mailed and you should be receiving them within a week (dependent of the whims of the customs agent that is on duty when they get to the border).

Thanks to fish for starting this up and to bsnelling (brad) for sending me a copy.

sniff..................................

Your packages have been mailed and you should be receiving them within a week (dependent of the whims of the customs agent that is on duty when they get to the border).

Thanks to Fish for starting this up and to bsnelling (Brad) for sending me a copy.

sniff..................................

I saw that (no pun intended) :D .........

Thanks Brad!

Sorry I took so long getting back to this, I got about 36 hours notice of my 2 weeks AT for the nat'l guard... :angry:

But I got Mediacat to work when I got back this weekend! :blob2:

Who else wants/needs a copy? The next 2 can PM me their shipping details and I'll get the discs mailed out.

I received my disc from cjcocn today! Man that was fast. I also can burn a couple discs and send them out if anyone wants one.

Got it as well; thanks firebox.:cheers:
Didn't have a chance to play around with it yet, but certainly can make 1 to 1 copies.
Who wants it next (and I'll better hear some responses, or I'll keep re-posting whenever this thread leaves the first page!!)?
:greenchainsaw:

Got it as well; thanks firebox.:cheers:
Didn't have a chance to play around with it yet, but certainly can make 1 to 1 copies.
Who wants it next (and I'll better hear some responses, or I'll keep re-posting whenever this thread leaves the first page!!)?
:greenchainsaw:

No problem, sorry I took so freaking long to send it...

Just remember to make sure the computer's date it set to 2007 before you try to install/run it!

Back