Media Cat Chain Letter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im trying to go in the order of the people who asked first starting from Ironman.
So far im sending out one to Psuployboy

Ok no face, no one replied before you PM me your mailing address and a disc will be in the mail tomorrow for ya.

Please post here if you received your disc, so we know you got it.

Anyone able to send me a copy, got a major operation coming up so will be off work for a few weeks, like to spend that time getting my spares and some repairs sorted out. Im in the UK so not sure if any other UK members can help me if it is a matter of posting out a physical copy.

Many Thanks

Adam

This program is so much more amazing than I thought. You gentlemen are doing the lords work. Spread these "bibles" far and wide!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It is good stuff.

Anyone able to send me a copy, got a major operation coming up so will be off work for a few weeks, like to spend that time getting my spares and some repairs sorted out. Im in the UK so not sure if any other UK members can help me if it is a matter of posting out a physical copy.

Many Thanks

Adam
I used to be good at that file sharung, so you can download it from the internet, but as a get older I'm becomimg dumber with this computer stuff

I got a pm from bmwpowere36m3 asking for a copy. I mailed it out and asked that they post here. I'm assuming they got it. It was about a gig I think, not sure of how to get it to UK

Many Thanks

Adam

@David Curtis

I sent him a copy, pm him.
It is not any big deal to mail it to London, I just used a cd case and media mail envelope.

Sorry for the delayed response, I got the DVD from PSUplowboy... I tried running the setup executable, but it fails. Do I need to copy disk image over to my local drive and then run it? Is the date supposed to be set pre-2009? I'm try this on my mac running virtual machine, Win XP.

Latest posts

Back