• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Meindl airstreams sizing

jzack605

jzack605

ArboristSite Member
Was hoping someone might have worn or tried these boots on. About to get a pair but they don’t have my typical size, 9.5. It’s either 9 or 10 and it’s also in euro sizing. Anyone try these on or use these boots know if they run on big size or small size? Or if a euro 42 or 43 is closer to 9.5?

thanks

arborlicious

arborlicious

ArboristSite Member
Was hoping someone might have worn or tried these boots on. About to get a pair but they don’t have my typical size, 9.5. It’s either 9 or 10 and it’s also in euro sizing. Anyone try these on or use these boots know if they run on big size or small size? Or if a euro 42 or 43 is closer to 9.5?

thanks
I'd say they run 'just right' or maybe small so go for the 43. I'm a 10.5 on the US sizing and EU 45 is a good fit on my narrow foot.