• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Michigan today.

alleyyooper

alleyyooper

Addicted to ArboristSite
Just issued a stay in place order in effect 3-23 /24 midnight.

My daughter texted her mom Wisconsin had also.

1232 cases
17 deaths.
As of 11:00 am day today.

:D Al

CentaurG2

CentaurG2

Addicted to ArboristSite
Down in Mass, the Governor just ordered all the recreational pot shops to close noon tomorrow. Only medical can remain open. Oddly enough, Mass liquor stores can remain open. Towns have begone to close off beaches here. No enough “social distancing” amongst patrons.

cuinrearview

cuinrearview

Red saw lover
Down in Mass, the Governor just ordered all the recreational pot shops to close noon tomorrow. Only medical can remain open. Oddly enough, Mass liquor stores can remain open. Towns have begone to close off beaches here. No enough “social distancing” amongst patrons.
No federal gov tax money for dope

aaron

aaron

ArboristSite Member
Ohio's shelter in place order is a joke. About everything open but bars, dine in eating, hair salons, bowling alley. I have a gun shop next to my appliance parts store that's open. Like Black Friday over there for the past week.

yooper

yooper

Tree Freak
We have three cases confirmed in the up. Now our useless do nothing govener wants to send infected prisoners up here.

alleyyooper

alleyyooper

Addicted to ArboristSite
God I am so glad Tricky Ricky Snyder isn't still the govener. He would probably tax us for staying at home and not spending money at his buddies bussiness and give them a tax break.

Duce

Addicted to ArboristSite
God I am so glad Tricky Ricky Snyder isn't still the govener. He would probably tax us for staying at home and not spending money at his buddies bussiness and give them a tax break.

You are right our governor now drags her feet before asking federal government for help. Complains about Trump and makes up lame excuse for her own short comings.