• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Michigan today.

alleyyooper

alleyyooper

Addicted to ArboristSite
Fifth worst state for the virus.
Overall Confirmed COVID-19 Cases by County

CountyCasesDeaths
Allegan1
Barry1
Bay4
Berrien11
Calhoun7
Cass1
Charlevoix4
Clare1
Clinton7
Detroit City85115
Eaton4
Emmet2
Genesee631
Gladwin2
Grand Traverse3
Hillsdale5
Ingham22
Ionia2
Iosco1
Isabella3
Jackson17
Kalamazoo10
Kalkaska2
Kent411
Lapeer3
Leelanau1
Lenawee5
Livingston211
Macomb34711
Manistee1
Marquette1
Mecosta11
Midland6
Missaukee1
Monroe21
Montcalm3
Muskegon3
Newaygo1
Oakland66815
Oceana1
Ogemaw1
Otsego7
Ottawa18
Roscommon1
Saginaw10
Sanilac1
Shiawassee1
St. Clair13
Tuscola21
Van Buren2
Washtenaw923
Wayne53811
Wexford1
Other13
Out of State7
Total2,85660

Detroit city reports seprate from Wayne county.
Luce county also has one now that didn't make this list.

Trump want every one to go back to work despite what the medical people say.

Population controll?

:D Al

yooper

yooper

Tree Freak
God I am so glad Tricky Ricky Snyder isn't still the govener. He would probably tax us for staying at home and not spending money at his buddies bussiness and give them a tax break.
A real Yooper would know how badly we get screwed by either government in the UP. Being your just one who only can pretend on on Internet forum I know you would not understand. You're nothing but a pathetic troll of the worst kind.

alleyyooper

alleyyooper

Addicted to ArboristSite
No way I pretend to be a yooper and have never inplyed I am a hard core snow shoveling skeeter slapping yooper.

How ever I do spend a lot of time in the area snowmobileing in the winter, fishing in the summer, deer hunt there in the fall and own property there and pay taxes there.

I am also not a alley either. It is what my daughter calls me these days.

As for getting screwed by the down state goverment Ya your right but you are one of the voters in that area who voted for the slugs to send to Lansing and didn't fight for the people up there. Why do they send the same slugs there over and over before turm limits and with the turm limits send the same type right down to the party. That is if you even bothered to vote I have heard many of those around my property say why waste thre time doesn't make a difference any way. I don't vote that area.

NIP Group