MidWest SawFest IA MO spring GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Central Iowa north of I 80.

We eat, BS, swap saws n parts, eat more, race saws, eat, settle grudge matches, eat more, meet some saw builders and run their work, eat more yet.

Its all in all a good time and you will meet some of the coolest people in the world.

Ya all that and we cut cookies,we will have 15 plus logs rangin from 12in to 40in.:chainsaw::chop:

I w
Maybe our suddern brudder can bring some yellow concrete logs up too........
I wouldn't mind taking a couple of splits of that to burn in my wood-stove to see how it does compared to these supposed hardwoods we have here in Iowa. That stuff I just down right mean on a saw:buttkick:

.......and a flak jacket, helmet with face shield, chaps with crotch protection, chain mail gloves, and ear plugs under my muffs.

Mark

If you are taking it over 22K I will be standing at a fair distance away from it. Also note that it ran 22K on Amsoil Sabre and it still lives on. Could enough proof for me that the Amsoil is worthy of running in saws:D

Ya all that and we cut cookies,we will have 15 plus logs rangin from 12in to 40in.:chainsaw::chop:

That sounds good, I just hope I don't find your nails this time in the big ones. :ices_rofl:

If I can make it, I'll bring my metal detector this time if you want me too. I don't mean my Poulan either. :laugh:

I think my month of April is pretty open right now so count me in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am going to try to have a sharp chain on the 99 and tighten up the bar clamp so two man races sound fun!! Hope we can hear 22,000 + but without the deadly silence afterword. :)

Ray

Maybe our suddern brudder can bring some yellow concrete logs up too........
I w

I wouldn't mind taking a couple of splits of that to burn in my wood-stove to see how it does compared to these supposed hardwoods we have here in Iowa. That stuff I just down right mean on a saw:buttkick:
You have got to control the air as it will get hooootttttttt. and pop like a firecracker when you open the door. I have about two cord cut split and stacked. I love it.

Back