MidWest SawFest IA MO spring GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think my month of April is pretty open right now so count me in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am going to try to have a sharp chain on the 99 and tighten up the bar clamp so two man races sound fun!! Hope we can hear 22,000 + but without the deadly silence afterword. :)

Ray
LOL, I was being sarcastic about the 2 man races.:laugh:

That 99 cut surprisingly good last year, a sharp chain wont do nothing but help..

I w

I wouldn't mind taking a couple of splits of that to burn in my wood-stove to see how it does compared to these supposed hardwoods we have here in Iowa. That stuff I just down right mean on a saw:buttkick:

It gets hot I've seen a few stoves glow because of hedge.

We went from Vermont castings vigilant to a hearthstone Mansfield soapstone. I would never go back to a cast stove again. It burns 24/7 heating our home. Sift some coals out in the morning and put wood in it and off it goes. Long burn times.

We use half the wood into his over the cast stove.

Looking forward to seeing all of you again!

All of you guys from far away, it is most definitely worth the 50 mile trip from the gtg site to marks wonderful collection of yellow mag!
Every time I'm up around you guys I find myself lamenting over not contacting Mark to see the collection in person. I love running the big old yellow mag he usually brings!

Seems like I've seen a pic or two of the collection... I'm petitioning Mark to post a pic or two to show the long range drivers what they might miss if they don't stop by!

I'll bring some new tannerite this time so it's for sure to go boom. Who's got something to disintegrate.
yea shooting your rifle was fun but I wanted a big bang over the creek... And that mini mac is still sitting pretty sad in the weeds where we left it...

Id love to blowup a homeowner stihl.......
one of those 021 or 017's would be a good choice... anyone have a spare to blow up?

Back