MidWest SawFest IA MO spring GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm game. Have looked at these gtg's since I joined AS and always thought that it would be fun and I could learn some things from the pros too. I am only an hour and a half away and I don't have to leave the grate state of iowa to get the. Count me in.

A long drive.....but we can do it.
I think randy just volunteered for the bourbon run... :clap:

SPRING GTG COMPETITION:
For all you guys that don't know I think the competition this year is who can find the best chainsaw deal in route to the GTG. No pre-planned pickups either!

Idea is to stop at old dealers, CL ads, etc. and find the coolest or cheapest saw on your way to the GTG.

:)

Well I'm up for it again. For those who have not been to the Hosky GTG, it is a great location with hosts who are unparalleled in gracious and friendly furtherance of chainsaw geekery. The chainsaw knowledge and experience in attendance is only equaled at the Stihl factory in Germany.
Seriously if your into chainsaws you don't want to miss this. JR

I think randy just volunteered for the bourbon run... :clap:

SPRING GTG COMPETITION:
For all you guys that don't know I think the competition this year is who can find the best chainsaw deal in route to the GTG. No pre-planned pickups either!

Idea is to stop at old dealers, CL ads, etc. and find the coolest or cheapest saw on your way to the GTG.

I don't drink, so I wouldn't be the right guy for that task....

I can't believe how cool this year will be!

We were just talking about gathering the troops to go to Western KY for a fall 2014 GTG and now we have a good group comping to us!

PS: where the heck is Chucker and when will we know if he is coming?

PSS: Doug will probably be there with with the 3120xp that just got finger ports and the other huskies. I haven't talked to about this GTG but don't think he'll miss it.

That Kentucky/Tennessee stuff is fer sippin'

Some N.E. Indiana pie will hit cha' a bit slower, but hit you none the least!

I AGREE Hinerman,if those engineers knew as much as we do they would do things a little different.:dizzy::confused:
dont ya think!:D

Back