MidWest SawFest IA MO spring GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We'll be cuttin and splitting tomorrow about 9 for anybody that wants to help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
Would love to, but I already signed up for work this weekend. Day shift on Saturday, double shift on Sunday. :( So I'll be reading up on the forums :)

Would love to, but I already signed up for work this weekend. Day shift on Saturday, double shift on Sunday. :( So I'll be reading up on the forums :)
If possible, let me know before Wednesday, and I'll have a better chance to make it. That's the latest I can sign up for OT for the weekend.

umuzyze8.jpg
just ain't the same without y'all here.....:(

a7e5y2uq.jpg
gadaguta.jpg
. Here's the wood pile after mxracer brought his splitter and using our splitter. Alex,Ron ,Jess ,Keaten and I cut and split in about 2hrs. Got that much more to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
That's a good pile there. I was thinking about you guys while I was at work. I had to run my ass off, as I was pretty much the only one here, with 2 departments running everything and 2 other departments running parts. It was such a nice day for that too. Dam work! QQ

looked at the sign in sheet,had around 365 saws and 78 +or- people here[familys included]
the racing tally ,i could tell who won but not the money placers,let mike do that.

sorry i didnt get around and visit with everyone and be a better host.:(
i felt obligated to help virgil on the lucas mill being he was cuttin lumber for me.
i only run 1 saw:eek:,cbfarmalls solo twin.it sounds more like a crotch rocket than a chainsaw.:clap:

i felt obligated to help virgil on the lucas mill being he was cuttin lumber for me.
i only run 1 saw:eek:,cbfarmalls solo twin.it sounds more like a crotch rocket than a chainsaw.:clap:
Same here I don't think I even said hi to very many people!

Maybe next year we will have to change some things up a bit and have some more people to help out.

I did have fun tho and did you say mark, we had 40 some Friday night?

Well if you were only going to run one, I think you made a good choice of which one.

Back