• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

MidWest SawFest IA MO spring GTG

NIP Group
jra1100

jra1100

Addicted to ArboristSite
Wish I could have been there. Susan got word on the previous Friday that they needed all the lawyers to be in Portland on Thursday of that week. She said she could come home Friday or she could visit her father is Tucson. Her father is 95 and in excellent health, but he is 95. If she wasn't here, I couldn't go to the GTG, but I told her to go to Tucson. The best planning has a way of getting screwed up on occasion.

Looks like a wonderful time was had by all, and thanks to the pic's and the video I got to see some friends, and saw a lot of new faces. Oh well next year I guess. JR

Homelite410

Homelite410

Hack with a CNC Mill
Wish I could have been there. Susan got word on the previous Friday that they needed all the lawyers to be in Portland on Thursday of that week. She said she could come home Friday or she could visit her father is Tucson. Her father is 95 and in excellent health, but he is 95. If she wasn't here, I couldn't go to the GTG, but I told her to go to Tucson. The best planning has a way of getting screwed up on occasion.

Looks like a wonderful time was had by all, and thanks to the pic's and the video I got to see some friends, and saw a lot of new faces. Oh well next year I guess. JR
Come to the charity cut Jr! With sticky rolls please!!

jra1100

jra1100

Addicted to ArboristSite
Ha Ha, you guys didn't miss me at all, the sticky buns are what you missed!!!! Seriously I hated to miss it, but I figured with her dad being 95 it was a lot more important for to see him than for me to play with chainsaws. I had stuff to take care of, including the dogs. I thought about bringing them, and they are about half chainsaw smart, but so friendly that I was afraid of them walking up to greet someone with a running chainsaw.

When is this charity cut. I'm tempted. JR