• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Miller Mod Saws 501P Echo. Price drop!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MillerModSaws

USE2COULDBESPONSER!
Reaction score
IMG_0963.JPG IMG_0964.JPG ok boys I bought a pair of these to play with. I'm done playing so it's up for sale. There is a build thread on these. Contact for details this is saw 2 in the build thread and in the vid. Any questions just holar. Saw has about 5 tanks threw it. Piston and rings are brand new as I cut the old piston looking for gains.
$675 shipped to lower 48. PayPal F&F or add 4%.

That saw looks sweet. Holds good rpms through the cut. I see that Shorthunter above said to compare it to a 6100, but you could also run it next to a stock 550XP to give some perspective since a lot of guys on this site also run 550s. Of course, you'd need a 550XP for the comparo, not easier said than done.

That saw looks sweet. Holds good rpms through the cut. I see that Shorthunter above said to compare it to a 6100, but you could also run it next to a stock 550XP to give some perspective since a lot of guys on this site also run 550s. Of course, you'd need a 550XP for the comparo, not easier said than done.
I'm sure I could find something. ;)IMG_1223.JPG

This saw will be at the Iowa gtg this coming weekend if there's any interest in her just ask a member that's gonna be there to compare it for ya. Thanks guys.

Back