• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Miller Mod Saws 7910 and 6100

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MillerModSaws

USE2COULDBESPONSER!
Reaction score
All right boys. Several have ask on these 2 saws and I wouldn't sell them till hedgefest was over so here they are. 1st up my personal 7910. Rough estimate about 6 tanks of fuel. This is the saw that has been to wiggs gtg, iowa gtg, and now hedgefeast. This saw is just a tad higher comp than I normally build them at with the 272xp coil mod, oiler mod and poleman carb. $1025 shipped pho.
Saw#2 is the saw from the build thread. It's the final saw I ended up with in the thread. It will come with a 20" bar and a loop of lgx chain. Roughly 6 tanks of fuel on this one as well. $675 shipped20151212_204526.jpg

Nice saws, but kinda crappy picture.

GLWS :)
I will grab more pics if there's any interest. If not at least the 7910 I'll do some adjustments on it and make her a play toy. After this weekend and getting to run one of @Hedgerow chains on her I understand the addiction to cant racing. Thanks Matt. Lol.

I will grab more pics if there's any interest. If not at least the 7910 I'll do some adjustments on it and make her a play toy. After this weekend and getting to run one of @Hedgerow chains on her I understand the addiction to cant racing. Thanks Matt. Lol.
Wish the mutt was there for you all to run...

I hope to get another 10% out of it. If I can it will be pretty hard to beat in a 5 cube class on gas.
Good luck my man. I'm sure no matter what the outcome Matt can make a chain to match your work. I think the coil mod will be one of the best things it can get.

Good luck my man. I'm sure no matter what the outcome Matt can make a chain to match your work. I think the coil mod will be one of the best things it can get.
Yeah it will need to be chained right. Hope to beat all the 372s and maybe some 181.

I saw for the first time in person a Dolmar PS-6100 in "blue" (Makita version) in my local electronics and tool shop today.
Picked it up and was simply amazed how light it is compared to my PS-6400/7900 while still being rated @3.4kW. :surprised3:

I must say I am starting to understand the hype regarding the Dolmar PS-6100! :)
Luckily the listed price threw me out of my funk otherwise she might have came home with it. :p

What I didn't quite like was the puny factory muffler outlet!
How can that poor thing even breathe properly through such a tiny outlet? :eek:

... and BUMP for two nice saws! :D

I saw for the first time in person a Dolmar PS-6100 in "blue" (Makita version) in my local electronics and tool shop today.
Picked it up and was simply amazed how light it is compared to my PS-6400/7900 while still being rated @3.4kW. :surprised3:

I must say I am starting to understand the hype regarding the Dolmar PS-6100! :)
Luckily the listed price threw me out of my funk otherwise she might have came home with it. :p

What I didn't quite like was the puny factory muffler outlet!
How can that poor thing even breathe properly through such a tiny outlet? :eek:

... and BUMP for two nice saws! :D
Anyone that actually runs the 6100 is quite impressed especially a ported one. And i don't think there's to many saws that start easier than these do. Even at 200+ comp and no decomp they simply start easy!

Anyone that actually runs the 6100 is quite impressed especially a ported one. And i don't think there's to many saws that start easier than these do. Even at 200+ comp and no decomp they simply start easy!

The only saws that turn over as easy usually don't have enough compression to run.

Latest posts

Back