• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Miller Mod Saws 7910 and 6100

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just on the 4th tank, it also sends my ms361 cowering in fear. :)
Agree with ya, but a statement like that is bordering on blasphemy. Don't have a full tank through my 6100, but so far I like it.
713875a9e8e116f3e626fc3520576d65.jpg

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

I haven't seen any of Carl's saws in person but the moment I saw some of his 7900 vids on YouTube I literally got a chainsaw boner. If I had the monetary funds I would buy any saw he does work to. He's a great guy and heaven knows I've bugged the crap out of him with questions on my saws. That being said I'm in disbelief the 7900 didn't sell right away and shocked the 6100 just now found a home. I've been keeping an eye on this thread like a stalker, wishing it was me giving both of these saws a good home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't seen any of Carl's saws in person but the moment I saw some of his 7900 vids on YouTube I literally got a chainsaw boner. If I had the monetary funds I would buy any saw he does work to. He's a great guy and heaven knows I've bugged the crap out of him with questions on my saws. That being said I'm in disbelief the 7900 didn't sell right away and shocked the 6100 just now found a home. I've been keeping an eye on this thread like a stalker, wishing it was me giving both of these saws a good home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
To be honest I don't mind if this one dosnt sell. Would prefer the stock one sold. Then I'll test this one against the solo builds when I get them done. :)

Anyone that actually runs the 6100 is quite impressed especially a ported one. And i don't think there's to many saws that start easier than these do. Even at 200+ comp and no decomp they simply start easy!
Hows it going? Merry Christmas BTW! That thing starts easy and it was impressive compared to my buddies stock version. Smooth & powerful little saw. Wish I ha the cash I would gave grabbed it from ya myself!

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

Hows it going? Merry Christmas BTW! That thing starts easy and it was impressive compared to my buddies stock version. Smooth & powerful little saw. Wish I ha the cash I would gave grabbed it from ya myself!

Going good my friend. How bout you? Merry x-mas! You just holar when you need a new saw and maybe we can work some sorta trade on one of your super awesome masterpieces! ;)

Going good my friend. How bout you? Merry x-mas! You just holar when you need a new saw and maybe we can work some sorta trade on one of your super awesome masterpieces! ;)
Sweet! Yeah, I'm always down for some trading! I like me some mid range ported power for a block out saw. I lean toward the red and black but I'm not picky about the colors as long as she got some power!

Maybe this will help. Here's somemore pics if the 7910 along with a new price $1000 shipped pho to lower 48. Thanks for looking! :)20151230_102812.jpg20151230_102823.jpg20151230_102835.jpg20151230_102847.jpg

Sunday night bump, someone please buy this saw before I do!
If You want this saw , buy her before she's gone!

I waited too long to respond to a add selling a PS-7310, finally called and was told "its gone". :(
Now I'm angry at myself for not having called earlier and missed the opportunity to own triplets.
I had the money, could have found the time to make a road trip and take a look at her - I'll know better next time. :oops:

Back