• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell milling saw package $600

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikeb1079

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
i have a couple of milling saws and 3 bars that i'd like to sell as a package deal. i used to hang around here quite a bit but it's been a while. the saws:

-stihl 066: bought off of AS perhaps 10 years ago. most reliable saw i've owned. was a "red light" version, but my recollection is that the previous owner had swapped out the coil. ran like a champ until it got parked in my old damp basement. pulled it out a couple months ago and it was almost seized up. been turning it over every week or so to keep it loose, which it is now but it needs to be gone over.
-husky 3120: bought off of AS 4 years ago, from a fellow out of utah if i remember right. this would've been around when we had our second daughter. i put it on a shelf and haven't touched it since. no idea as to it's condition or what it needs.

the bars:

- stihl 36" rollamatic (mounted on 066 in pic) good shape, only used a few times.
- gb 42" hard nose, for large mount stihl saws. was supposed to go on my 075 before it was ripped off
- forester 42" roller nose. fits the 066. good shape, only used a few times

these saws just sit around collecting dust, and they need to be serviced and ran. i'm asking $600 for everything, plus the shipping costs, which could be a bit due to the bars. if someone just wants to powerheads i could probably do that i suppose.

saws 1.jpg saws 2.JPG

Back