• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Mini Bucket Truck, Back Yard Unit For Sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wheelloader123

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
GetAttachment.jpg GetAttachment1.jpg GetAttachment4.jpg GetAttachment2.jpg Mini Back Yard Bucket Truck For Sale! 2002 Trowin BC4x4 Carrier w/HiRanger TL38P aerial unit. Full Ford driveline, 90 hp gas engine, 8.5" front and rear axles, automatic transmission, Warn hubs, 42' work height, 29' side reach. Complete machine is 5' wide x 18' long and weighs approx. 10,000 lbs. It has a fully enclosed cab with full instrumentation and heat. The unit is 90% complete- it only needs the manual out-and-down outrigger assemblies fabricated/installed, and the hydraulic lines installed from the pedestal to the pump/tank assemblies. These units new (complete and field ready) sold for almost $90,000. Price is $9,800. Post or PM me and we can discuss it. Thanks!

It could be finished up quite easily by a moderately competent welder/fabricator. It simply needs for outriggers fabbed out of rectangular steel tubing with a top or side handled jack welded to each to create the "jack". It would cost no more than $1800-$2000 to finish it out. As much as I would like to see it finished, I simply just don't have the time anymore to tackle such projects. Let me know if you have any more questions. Thanks!

Is this unit still available? If not are you aware of any more complete units around?

Latest posts

Back