Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andydodgegeek

The stool maker
Reaction score
I follow along on the "Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG" thread alot and have always thought we need to have a similar thread for us here up north. I'll start by mentioning we are doing some cutting tommorrow over east of Grantsburg, WI. Here is a link to a thread on that.http://www.arboristsite.com/chainsaw/221437-34.htm#post4217046
I know JD is going to be putting on the races at the Burnett county fair this summer in Grantsburg but I dont remember the date. I would imagine we will be doing another charity cutting for Interfaith sometime and that could be mentioned here too. I would also add if anyone ever needs to try out a saw and needs somewhere to cut they can give me a call as I always have wood around to cut and enjoy doing it.
Feel free to post whatever is going on or pics of what your up to whether it be cutting wood, working on saws or maybe fishing or hunting. Include pics if you got them. If this thread works out...great. If not...oh well it will get lost in amongst a hell of a lot of other threads.

Let me hear what you think.:msp_thumbsup:?:msp_thumbdn:?

Just sittin here on the ole lazy boy, thinkin bout maybe trying out a 5105 tomorrow if there's one around... need to start building up my collection so I'm ready for all these gtg's!:msp_w00t:

:greenchainsaw:

I'm going to bed now, see ya in the morning for breakfast at T-Dawgs.

attachment.php

You left out South Dakota.... Since no one around here likes saws like me!

Feel better now?

I'm in. Any thread with this many hooligans already in it will be desperately in need of moderation! (Guess we'll have to call Bob! :hmm3grin2orange: )

Not sure it will work quite the same with the quiet, reserved people of the north. Those TAMOKIANS are a gabby bunch. They start having a fit if their thread falls off the first page.

Oh you guys are so accomidating just for me, how nice... Planning a trip up there this spring summer sometime. Might have to come bother dodge geeks.

Oh you guys are so accomidating just for me, how nice... Planning a trip up there this spring summer sometime. Might have to come bother dodge geeks.

Another good place to stop in as at heavy fuel and grandpa tractors. I've cut with these guys at HFs and it was a good time. :msp_thumbup:

Hope y'all had fun. I just pushed some snow around, hauled in a little wood, and drug the old splitter outta the snowbank, got some work to do on the M:

attachment.php

Might be a week or 3 before I need it, but it's ready now, with the exception of needing a new alternator. Ordered a new 10SI with a low speed cut in for $80, stock auto alternators are hard to get to kick in on a 1200rpm max motor.

Latest posts

Back