Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Say, I'm wondering if anyone is interested in making some slabs for a neighbor of mine. He's got a couple of oak logs 48" diameter (allegedly) by 10' long that he wants slabbed up. I'm located about an hour East of the twin cities. PM me if you or someone you know is interested. I told him he'd be looking at $4-500 as a ballpark.

I am still alive. I have not been on here in a long time. Saturday, July 22 at about 4 pm we will be having our 5th year of Chainsaw Racing at the Chisago County Fair. It is always a good time and everyone is invited to come and play. We have classes for stock, woods ported, and new this year will be an additional unlimited class. Might try a few different things to keep everyone on their toes. If you can make it great, if you can let me know, even better. Thanks

Last year was an absolute blast. Hoping to attend again this year.

I mentioned this to Sarah as well. If you could do a 35 cc and under class for rear handle saws that would be cool sort of like the mighty mite races but open to all brands.

I like the three tier system. You could call unlimited class the Matt and Adam grudge match lol.

Last year was an absolute blast. Hoping to attend again this year.

I mentioned this to Sarah as well. If you could do a 35 cc and under class for rear handle saws that would be cool sort of like the mighty mite races but open to all brands.

I like the three tier system. You could call unlimited class the Matt and Adam grudge match lol.
Sheet. Top handles should be able to run in that class too. Sounds like a couple more echo 355t will be running again and my old 360t. Plus I got my new 22.3 cc stihl to try for fart n giggles. Count me in I'm going

Sheet. Top handles should be able to run in that class too. Sounds like a couple more echo 355t will be running again and my old 360t. Plus I got my new 22.3 cc stihl to try for fart n giggles. Count me in I'm going
I thought that it would be more fair to have the top handles in their own class?

Back