Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't bought a saw for almost a full week now. Not for lack of trying, just nothing coming up, I look at craiglist every 12 or so minutes.

There are apps available that notify you when saws are listed........

Hey Andy!

Since my 385 is stock and yours isn't we should compare the two. I'm waiting for Scott because I really enjoyed Princess. The video on yours was great but it's good and broke in now. I would love to try it out. Next question is I'll have the change to pick up a saw in the $500-600 range. I know where there are some 346's stowed away for safe keeping should I nab one or buy a couple used project saws? I know I do miss my 346 but I've got so many 40-50cc saws haha.

Since my 385 is stock and yours isn't we should compare the two. I'm waiting for Scott because I really enjoyed Princess. The video on yours was great but it's good and broke in now. I would love to try it out. Next question is I'll have the change to pick up a saw in the $500-600 range. I know where there are some 346's stowed away for safe keeping should I nab one or buy a couple used project saws? I know I do miss my 346 but I've got so many 40-50cc saws haha.

Looking at you signature saw list looks like you need the same saw as I do. A 562xp!!!

Looking at you signature saw list looks like you need the same saw as I do. A 562xp!!!

I was thinking the same thing. I know where one is that could be had for a good price but I've got a few parts to buy first. I've got some loose ends on a couple projects I need to get straight. I've got a saw that Mastermind sent me I'd like to have running by the gtg. I'm just having a hard time finding parts for it. Know anyone with some 1980's echo stuff in the 60ish cc range?

I was thinking the same thing. I know where one is that could be had for a good price but I've got a few parts to buy first. I've got some loose ends on a couple projects I need to get straight. I've got a saw that Mastermind sent me I'd like to have running by the gtg. I'm just having a hard time finding parts for it. Know anyone with some 1980's echo stuff in the 60ish cc range?

I'm of no help on the echo parts. So where is the good deal on the 562? Hahahahaha!!!:msp_w00t:

I'm of no help on the echo parts. So where is the good deal on the 562? Hahahahaha!!!:msp_w00t:

Well there's an Amish fellow who has no phone and a shop haha. If you guy's are looking for some really good deal's on some saw's he's got some. I can get a 365xt with a 24in b&c for 585 plus tax. You'd cry if I told you how many 346's he has and what his prices are :msp_tongue:

As Muh four year old daughter would say " I YIKE EM"

I know right... I ask my four year old daughter if she wants to go chainsaw racing with daddy, she replies " yep, with my own purple and pink and blue chainsaw". I so can't wait to build one with her so she can race. Chainsaws are fun but its the lil memories with my girls while running the saws, with my girls, that make it worth while!

So how do I turn a 350 husky purple?

Last edited:
I can drag one along if someone was in the need...

A 562 or Echo part's? Or both haha. How much did the price increase on the 562 this year? The only reason this one is priced so well is it's used. He had a logger who had a module failure. The rep told him to swap the saw since it would be a couple day's for the part and he needed the saw. He must really love the 562's he came back last time I was there and walked out with 3 of them. They also seem to really enjoy these Techlite bar's. I'm gonna get me one of those things.

I know right... I ask my four year old daughter if she wants to go chainsaw racing with daddy, she replies " yep, with my own purple and pink and blue chainsaw". I so can't wait to build one with her so she can race. Chainsaws are fun but its the lil memories with my girls while running the saws, with my girls, that make it worth while!

So how do I turn a 350 hysky purple?

Rit dye and lots of finger nail polish:rock:

Back