Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, it's official...

The Dodgegeeks invite you to our place for a wood-shed fillin mini-GTG!!

Anyone is welcome, there is some nice, big wood to play with. We did this once before and had a blast working together! Camping welcome (plenty of room for tents/RV's), come and go as you please, food provided for whatever meal you're here for! (Tanger mall nearby if shopping distraction is needed.)

Come any time you want, we'll be here all day!

This will be followed the next day by:
Chainsaw Races At The Chisago County Fair- We'll be racing right after the parade. Anyone can come to watch it participate. We will Meet at the Dodgegeek's place to head up, we'll leave around 1, or head right up to the fairgrounds. Be there by 2 to get into our spot before the parade!! (This allows set up & walk around time before they start at 4:30)
Chisago county fairgrounds:
905 W 4th St
Rush City, Minnesota 55069

(I may even have the "new" power wagon by then)

I know it's a ways off, but figured I'd get it out there. (I often wait too long to post an event!)
So here's the list of attendees-gotta start somewhere.

Dodgegeeks (2)
I'm be there Friday and at the races saturday. I would like to compete. .....is it as easy as just showing up? Thanks sarah!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

We were just at the back to the 50's show in St. Paul, MN. We met up with a fellow who helps organize a show called "Gearhead Get-to-gether" in Maple Plain, MN. it's on Saturday, August 15 from 8-5. When we mentioned we might bring my new power wagon with some old saws in the back, he got very excited, and asked if any of our saw buddies would be interested in bringing saws and having a bit of a display.
So the question is, are there any of our sawing buddies who would be interested? :)

We were just at the back to the 50's show in St. Paul, MN. We met up with a fellow who helps organize a show called "Gearhead Get-to-gether" in Maple Plain, MN. it's on Saturday, August 15 from 8-5. When we mentioned we might bring my new power wagon with some old saws in the back, he got very excited, and asked if any of our saw buddies would be interested in bringing saws and having a bit of a display.
So the question is, are there any of our sawing buddies who would be interested? :)
I think you mean Maple Lake. Found their website: http://www.gear-headgettogether.com/index.htm

I'd be interested if time allows. Too soon to say for sure.

Guy I know here at work wants to buy 12 cords of hard wood from me. In log form, not split. He wants it delivered to rogers from my place in circle pines. I told him $200 per cord. He said no way. He wants to pay $100 per cord. I sell my firewood for $300 per cord split. Plus delivery fees and stacked.

What would you do? Wait til fall and make more money or sell now for what he wants to pay? I'm not in dire need of money at the moment so waiting til fall to sell sounds better to me.

What are others charging for logger cords delivered? What's your time worth to cut and split it? $100 sounds cheap to me, but I have never priced it in that volume.

Philbert
Not sure what others are charging. But I can't do $100. I told him and we decided to part ways on the deal. No big deal. But I appreciate the feedback and stuff. [emoji106] [emoji106]

Latest posts

Back