• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold MINT Husky 394 ported

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Minty 394 ported for sale. Brand new cases, not reconditioned. All OEM, with new parts, ported by Shaun Carr. I absolutely hate to let this one go, but I bought a skid steer and could use the money. About 2 tanks of fuel through it, not even broke in. Its a beast of a saw, ask those who know ported 394/395 can attest. Can get more pics for interested parties. I think its got a KS cylinder. $1200 + shipping. Thanks.

Lol. I really do need a milling saw. I'm about to have surgery for 2 ruptured discs and gonna be out of commission for a while. So my wallet is sternly telling me otherwise.

Hope you surgery goes well..
Thanks man. I've just got to line up short term disability, talk to a neurologist and decide if he seems better than the ortho, and suddenly quit smoking cold turkey and we're off to the races. What a s*** show. Right in the middle of deer season too. My apologies to totembear for hijacking your thread. He probably keeps logging on and seeing his alerts thinking "oh good, I bet that saw has sold". It is a beautiful saw though, and I'm a stihl man. Though when it comes to 70cc+ my eyes easily wander.

Back