• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold MINT masterminded 346xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

o8f150

Tree Freak
Reaction score
I am not going to get into why I am selling it, most everyone knows what is going on,,,,, I hate to sell it since it is such a sweet little saw,,, IT IS MASTERMINDED!!!!!!,,,, ok,, now the details,,,, I bought this brand new from spike about 2 1/2 years ago,,it is a 2011 model but I believe I bought it at the end of 2012,, I ran roughly 1/2 tank through it and then shipped it down to randy so it can be ported,,,, got it back and since then I have only run about 6 tanks through it,, yes you read it right,, this saw has only had 6-7 tanks run through it since I bought it new,,,, it only has 1 scuff on the clutch cover but the rest of the saw is scratch free,,,, it is wearing a 16" b/c in 3/8 pitch,,, tached at 14000,,, I will include the orginal bar that's on it,, 2 brand new bars and 3 brand new stihl semi chisel chains,, 1 of the chains has 2 minutes of run time in elm,,, all 16" 3/8 pitch 50 gauge,,,,,, now if I am way off please tell me you wont hurt my feelings at all,, to be honest I have no idea exactly what its worth,,,,,, if my figures are right I have right at 1000 total in this saw with everything selling with it,, saw,,porting,,and extras,, so I am throwing this number out there,,, is it worth what I am asking?? have no idea,,,,, asking 725.00 and that includes the ride with UPS to the lower 48,,,will take paypal as a gift or snail mail
IMG_1618.JPG IMG_1619.JPG IMG_1620.JPG IMG_1621.JPG IMG_1616.JPG
here is the vid I did at the end of last year,,,,,

it is worth every bit of that price, if not more. Hate you're having to sell it, wish I could swing it right now myself. I've had to cut a few loose myself that I struggled with at the time. Jonathan (Jon1212) reminded me that, in the end, "it's just a chainsaw, and that they can all be replaced." I wish I could give you the money, so that you could keep that saw, since I know what it meant to you, but alas- I'm trying to sell one myself to free up some funds for new work truck tires. Someone is going to get a very nice saw.

Now what are you gonna do when the only saw you have is a 372 and you're shoulder is killing you and you can't use it?[emoji4]

Latest posts

Back