• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Minty 10-10 Pro Mac Auto fuel tank filler cap

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mels

St. Peter's Lodge #21 New Milford, CT
Reaction score
Now that my old girl is all jacked up and raring to go, I find myself needing a NOS or as close to as possible correct square fuel tank cap. The one I have is missing a real good section of the first thread and I'm afraid if I snug it down to tight it'll pop.

Would prefer new in the bag, but newish used could work if the right one. Don't mean to sound picky, just recently getting this saw back with a new lease on life from Randy has me stoked to take care of the little details.

Thanks guys!

Now that my old girl is all jacked up and raring to go, I find myself needing a NOS or as close to as possible correct square fuel tank cap. The one I have is missing a real good section of the first thread and I'm afraid if I snug it down to tight it'll pop.

Would prefer new in the bag, but newish used could work if the right one. Don't mean to sound picky, just recently getting this saw back with a new lease on life from Randy has me stoked to take care of the little details.

Thanks guys!
PM sent.

Thanks everyone who PM'd me over something so simple as a replacement gas cap for an old one-of-millions 10-10 Mac. That's part of what makes this such a great place, how we care for each other and are eager to help each other.

That said, I've taken Leon ( leo58 ) up on his offer to send me his own NOS cap. A good guy, please help him out in kind when the time comes.

Received a sweet care package from Leon with todays' mail. NOS fuel filler cap, air filter, a gasket plus sprocket and cage bearing maybe something else I'm forgetting. What an awesome dude. Brother Leon, thank-you!

Back