• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Minty Husqvarna 262xp's for sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bryanr2

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I have 3 avail. 2 I just got back from Randy and are finger ported. The other is stock (but very strong) with the hda 87 carb. I will post pics in the next couple days. PM me if interested, I will go in the order of pms received. Headed to work now.

Why are ya sellin them, Steven?

owe Hospital $3861.20 from the heart cath I had done this past Aug. Doctor baited me into doing the procedure, since all the symptoms were there. 10 minutes in and he came out and told my wife that there was no chance of me having heart issues. Got slapped with a $12000 bill. The private insurance company I had, said it "was a preexisting condition" to getting coverage. How could it be pre-existing if nothing exists? I battled the insurance company, They didn't pay, and wound up dropping me at the end of the year, walking away with $3600 of my money for the plan. So I negotiated a self pay amount with everyone. The crappy thing is I was finally diagnosed with severe panic attacks and $3 a month medicine is taking care of them. I had been paying small amounts to the hospital while I paid off the Cardiologist, Anesthesiologist, and a few other blood suckers that wouldnt wait for their portion. Gotten all them paid now except for the Hospital bc I was under the impression as long as you pay something.... well I got a "final notice" statement saying that they were gonna assign it to a Collection Agency. I have perfect credit and Im racing to beat them to the punch. I called them today and paid a good amount, and selling 3 will get me within reach of the remainder.

Sorry to hear you are a victim of the most expensive healthcare system in the universe, Steven. Considering that we pay 2 or 3 times as much as the best system and yet our system performs worse than several third world countries nobody has even heard of, I'm confident the problem goes way beyond the efforts our current president has made to correct them.

Wish I was in a position to buy one of these beauties.

Here is the stock one. It has the HDA 87 carb on it. The orig clutch cover got burnt a little inside, I guess from saw dust build up. Happened before the member I got it from got it. He did buy another clutch cover which will be included. The color varies slightly though- which is common with Husq. It is a strong runner. This one I need $500 shipped for. Husqvarna 262XP with hda 87 carb 1.jpgHusqvarna 262XP with hda 87 carb 2.jpgHusqvarna 262XP with hda 87 carb 3.jpgHusqvarna 262XP with hda 87 carb 4.jpgHusqvarna 262xp with hda 87 carb extra cover 1.jpgHusqvarna 262xp with hda 87 carb extra cover 2.jpg

Attachments

• Husqvarna 262xp with hda 87 carb extra cover 3.jpg
    Husqvarna 262xp with hda 87 carb extra cover 3.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 22

Latest posts

Back