• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Minty Husqvarna 262xp's for sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are pics thru the muffler. These pics came from the member I got it from. He cleaned it up before he sent it to me.

This saw has some misc screws installed thru the muffler that are not OEM. They work fine though.51658-5f6e52081e4d3dc3e3ba3b5db724aced.jpg.png
51659-f448b4c443017898971d5966af360f7e.jpg.png51660-4f29413e302dfd288a57d2de25f83c04.jpg.png

Here is one I got from Wiggs recently. It was shipped straight to Randy. It has been gone thru completely and needs nothing. It is ported. Has the 120 carb on it. I don't allow stickers on my classic 2 series saws, but Im sure Randy will send you one if you need it. This one I need $850 shipped for. I have more than that in it.

Minty Ported 262xp Wigglesworth 1.jpgMinty Ported 262xp Wigglesworth 1.jpg Minty Ported 262XP Wigglesworth 2.jpg

Here is the last one. Is ported. Gone thru and ready to cut. It has a 120 carb on it as well. It isn't as nice as the one I got from Jeremy. Has a little wear on the front case along with some sap. I need $750 shipped for this one. Husqvarna 262xp ported 1.jpgPorted 262xp 1.jpgPorted 262xp 2.jpg

Attachments

• Ported 262xp 4.jpg
    Ported 262xp 4.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 16
owe Hospital $3861.20 from the heart cath I had done this past Aug. Doctor baited me into doing the procedure, since all the symptoms were there. 10 minutes in and he came out and told my wife that there was no chance of me having heart issues. Got slapped with a $12000 bill. The private insurance company I had, said it "was a preexisting condition" to getting coverage. How could it be pre-existing if nothing exists? I battled the insurance company, They didn't pay, and wound up dropping me at the end of the year, walking away with $3600 of my money for the plan. So I negotiated a self pay amount with everyone. The crappy thing is I was finally diagnosed with severe panic attacks and $3 a month medicine is taking care of them. I had been paying small amounts to the hospital while I paid off the Cardiologist, Anesthesiologist, and a few other blood suckers that wouldnt wait for their portion. Gotten all them paid now except for the Hospital bc I was under the impression as long as you pay something.... well I got a "final notice" statement saying that they were gonna assign it to a Collection Agency. I have perfect credit and Im racing to beat them to the punch. I called them today and paid a good amount, and selling 3 will get me within reach of the remainder.
Thanks for the explain, man! Sorry to hear it. I have a customer that owns a large insurance company, he said typically the insurance companies pay 30% of 'their bill' & the hospital(s) write off 70% as a loss. This is after the insurance company squeezes every penny they can from 'you'. Huge Money making racket from them! I don't have any health insurance and likely never will...

This kind of goes without saying...This is one of the finest men to grace the pages of AS. He is true to his word, and his saws are better than described and packed to the hilt when shipped. Of course a Mastermind port job needs no further explanation. I would only add that Randy and Steven are close friends, and you know how it goes when you are working for your pal?....... Steven, GLWS. I sure hope you get this behind you ASAP! DW

owe Hospital $3861.20 from the heart cath I had done this past Aug. Doctor baited me into doing the procedure, since all the symptoms were there. 10 minutes in and he came out and told my wife that there was no chance of me having heart issues. Got slapped with a $12000 bill. The private insurance company I had, said it "was a preexisting condition" to getting coverage. How could it be pre-existing if nothing exists? I battled the insurance company, They didn't pay, and wound up dropping me at the end of the year, walking away with $3600 of my money for the plan. So I negotiated a self pay amount with everyone. The crappy thing is I was finally diagnosed with severe panic attacks and $3 a month medicine is taking care of them. I had been paying small amounts to the hospital while I paid off the Cardiologist, Anesthesiologist, and a few other blood suckers that wouldnt wait for their portion. Gotten all them paid now except for the Hospital bc I was under the impression as long as you pay something.... well I got a "final notice" statement saying that they were gonna assign it to a Collection Agency. I have perfect credit and Im racing to beat them to the punch. I called them today and paid a good amount, and selling 3 will get me within reach of the remainder.

you ever consider suing the quack?

Latest posts

Back