• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Minty Husqvarna 262xp's for sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've heard there is one left you're selling, may i asked which one and specs please?

Here is one I got from Wiggs recently. It was shipped straight to Randy. It has been gone thru completely and needs nothing. It is ported. Has the 120 carb on it. I don't allow stickers on my classic 2 series saws, but Im sure Randy will send you one if you need it. This one I need $850 shipped for. I have more than that in it.

View attachment 423152View attachment 423152 View attachment 423153

Oh damn that is a sexy saw! I'm struggling now, i will have to think this through and i'm really surprised its still available! I guess its good to keep bumping this to the top anyway. I really think i would mount that on the wall, i don't think i'd use it at all :laugh: maybe snuggle with it..

Can i ask the difference in a 140 carb? i believe that was stated but thought it was only the 144 or 87..

~Moose

Nice! Beautiful saw but ive got alot of thinkin to do, def would compliment my old 261 turned 262 badazz!!image.jpg

Bottom line: if it's one of Steven's saws it is something you want to own. He knows what he's buying, he only buys uniquely rare and nice examples, and he is an honest trader. All the hard work is done for the buyer.

I sure wish I needed or could even remotely justify buying any of your saws, Steven. Everything you have is the best of the best which is what I buy.

Do you have a minty ported 372xp you want to unload?

Bottom line: if it's one of Steven's saws it is something you want to own. He knows what he's buying, he only buys uniquely rare and nice examples, and he is an honest trader. All the hard work is done for the buyer.

I sure wish I needed or could even remotely justify buying any of your saws, Steven. Everything you have is the best of the best which is what I buy.

Do you have a minty ported 372xp you want to unload?

Very kind words. Thank you Sir.

Latest posts

Back