• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Minty ported 254 $500 shipped

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok I will throw in this brand new total 18" .325 .058 bar and Oregon chain. They only have a few cuts on them each. I will also look to see if I have any other 058 chain's to go with it. The price is still $550 shipped to the lower 48!

Attachments

• IMG_20160930_164303.jpg
    IMG_20160930_164303.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 41
Lol thank you Brett! I seen what you did there.
:laugh:, your welcome.
I really like my 254, it's one of the best smaller saws around. It handles very much like a 555, and has a similar power to weight ratio. Interesting it's taken that many yrs to build another saw that compares to it. It's a great saw as a smaller one saw plan. I can't imagine how fun it would be ported:happy:.

I had a 154 and another 254 before this one and they were both stout saws. So that's what made me get this one ported. They're really torquey after getting them ported and still fast.

Mine likes to be run a little fat and then a bit heavy handed for a mid 50cc saw. Lots of fun. I've thought many times about having it freshened up and a little grinding done on it. I just sold my 555 and those two saws were my favorites(last year)so now I'm down to the one. I have one or two others (wink wink) but if I'm going out to cut it usually goes with me.

Back