• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Misc parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fordf150

ArboristSite.com Sponsor
Sponsor
Reaction score
Been cleaning out and rearranging my shop. slowly listing all my old inventory and stuff that just isnt selling. too much to list here and adding more stuff daily so keep an eye out as i add more stuff.

used the code "deal" to get an additional 10% off anything listed in the Bargain bin on my site.
https://performanceoutdoorequipment.com/collections/bargain-bin

used saws that i will list when i get the chance in the next few days.

Added the 6400H and 5105H chainsaws to the sale page with new lower prices....added bonus....the discount code will work on them as well so you can save an additional 10%

here is the new saws i want to move.....These have all been on display for awhile(not sure i even have the books or tools for them) but have never had fuel in them, make me a REASONABLE offer and they will be yours.

all of them are PHO unless otherwise noted and prices listed are LIST price.

Jonsered
2255 $419
2245 $319
2240 w/ 16" .325 B&C $249
2258 $589
2188 $999

Echo
CS-310 w/14" B&C $199.99

used saws...

Makita EA6100 w/20" B&C $450 shipped

sold this new, about a week later the owner had problems with it "stalling" in the cut so he traded it back in on a new saw.

Chain was dull as could be and from looking at the bar it was ran waaaay to tight. I put a used/sharp chain on it and put a tank of fuel thru it with no issues so not sure if the dull/tight chain was the problem or if it just didnt act up with me running it.

Echo CS-400 w/ case $200 shipped

this was one of my personal saws we kept at the farm for fenceline duty....I doubt its had more than 3-4 tanks thru it. Sister decided she likes the Makita cordless saw better so this needs gone. Will include a new chain with it since this one has seen better days.

Dolmar PS-510 PHO $225 shipped

another one of my personal saws. couple years old(more like 2-4 years old but i cant remember for sure) and only made a couple cuts when I used it as a demo saw in the shop for awhile.

Husqvarna 136 w/16" B&C $65 shipped

IIRC last fall we installed new carb, fuel lines, fuel filter, plug and chain. customer never returned to pick it up. It fired up on the 5th pull this morning and its been months since it was started but i would figure on it is going to need tinkering since it has set that long with fuel in it.

AS 004.jpg AS 005.jpg AS 006.jpg AS 007.jpg AS 008.jpg AS 009.jpg AS 010.jpg AS 011.jpg

here is the new saws i want to move.....These have all been on display for awhile(not sure i even have the books or tools for them) but have never had fuel in them, make me a REASONABLE offer and they will be yours.

all of them are PHO unless otherwise noted and prices listed are LIST price.

Jonsered
2255 $419
2245 $319
2240 w/ 16" .325 B&C $249
2258 $589
2188 $999

Echo
CS-310 w/14" B&C $199.99
really, not a single offer on any of these?

Latest posts

Back