• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Mitchell Chainsaw??

logging22

logging22

Cuttin to live, livin to cut
Says Power Products on the side i think. AH.... something maybe?? Found it in a barn couple weeks ago. Dont think it would ever run but still cool. Tried looking on the web to no avail. Info needed.

NIP Group

cpr

Addicted to ArboristSite
Don't know much about the saw itself, but Power Products engine parts aren't too tough to find. Hunt around on go-kart sites, you'll find about everything you need to make it run.

REJ2

Firewood Hack
Missouri has been known for other brands as well, Mono and Barker were made in Springfield. Root chainsaws were made in Baxter Springs, KS.
REJ2

logging22

logging22

Cuttin to live, livin to cut
All i got right now brother. Snowing like hell and its at the shop. Ill be sure and get more up when i can. Does look a little like that one. Another kool saw.

Jacob J.

Jacob J.

Tree Freak
Looks like the Power Products AH-81 motor. 131cc and will vibrate enough to rattle all your fillings out and settle the fluid in your joints.

dumbarky

dumbarky

ArboristSite Operative
Those old saws are sweet. Looks like the lack of length on the rear handle would hurt you on leverage. Lots of nose dive and kick up. But really keen saws.

little possum

little possum

Crash and Burn
I know a brody looking for a AH81 p/c :) haha

Could be a nice find Les. Our 81 came with a 32" bar, and I hope to bury it one day and see how the geardrive runs.