Mitchell Chainsaw??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

logging22

Cuttin to live, livin to cut
Reaction score
Any of you experts ever seen one? Give me an idea of what to do with it. Parts etc.
Thanks for looking.

Says Power Products on the side i think. AH.... something maybe?? Found it in a barn couple weeks ago. Dont think it would ever run but still cool. Tried looking on the web to no avail. Info needed.

I don't know either, but my oldest sons name is Mitchell so you should send him his chainsaw back...

Finders keepers.

I guess he wll have to stick with his old junk Stihl...

86878d1232000346-n1041693340_30215751_1420%5B1%5D-jpg

Don't know much about the saw itself, but Power Products engine parts aren't too tough to find. Hunt around on go-kart sites, you'll find about everything you need to make it run.

Don't know much about the saw itself, but Power Products engine parts aren't too tough to find. Hunt around on go-kart sites, you'll find about everything you need to make it run.

Thanks for the info. Looking right now.

All i got right now brother. Snowing like hell and its at the shop. Ill be sure and get more up when i can. Does look a little like that one. Another kool saw.

Those old saws are sweet. Looks like the lack of length on the rear handle would hurt you on leverage. Lots of nose dive and kick up. But really keen saws.

My David Bradley has the AH47 so the AH81 would be cool, and made close to home I had never see one. Now what do I have Les needs? :hmm3grin2orange:

I know a brody looking for a AH81 p/c :) haha

Could be a nice find Les. Our 81 came with a 32" bar, and I hope to bury it one day and see how the geardrive runs.

My David Bradley has the AH47 so the AH81 would be cool, and made close to home I had never see one. Now what do I have Les needs? :hmm3grin2orange:

Gonna keep this one i think, to go with the David Bradleys. I really dont 'need' anything, but i want them all.:good:

Back