Mix Ratios

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanna try the echo red armor next bottle of oil i get. My dealer hasnit in now.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
I ran it since it was shindaiwa red armor
8 year's or so ago
Excellent oil but it basically tripled in price
Locally.
I switched to schaeffers recently a bit over 10.00 a quart.20170204_174250.jpgthis was about six year's at 40/1 in a echo 590

I have used Yamalube for years with no issues. When I was racing I would often win a case of Yamalube. So after awhile I had too much oil sitting around not doing any good. It was designed for Yamaha products. It works well in Stihl Husqvarna and even Honda's. Thanks

Mix ratios are a good thing. I use them whenever I can. :)
We need to get you checked out, talking to yourself again?

Being alone in the wilds of AK does this to people look at the ak bush brown family. There kind of wild, they howl at the moon, there next generation will be feral. Lol. Godbless

I wanted to move to AK 45 years ago. We stayed here because we had family here now they have passsed on and we’re alone anyway. My point is to follow your dreams don't let anyone change them. Being successful isn’t being rich it’s surrounding yourself with family and loved ones. Loving your job too.

Castor based oil for dirtbikes with castiron sleeves maxima 927, maxima super M for nickasil cylinders.

I ran it since it was shindaiwa red armor
8 year's or so ago
Excellent oil but it basically tripled in price
Locally.
I switched to schaeffers recently a bit over 10.00 a quart.View attachment 777599this was about six year's at 40/1 in a echo 590

This is how a normal two stroke piston should look with oil on it.

If I fry bacon. Can I mix the left over grease after I cook my eggs in it at 32:1?? Will my saws run ok mixed 32:1 with 100 octane fuel and bacon grease? My only worries are that the grease will turn solid in my fuel in cold temps. Is this really something I should worry about? I’m thinking 100 octane and bacon grease will smell quite nice which would obviously add to the enjoyment of running the saw.

If I fry bacon. Can I mix the left over grease after I cook my eggs in it at 32:1?? Will my saws run ok mixed 32:1 with 100 octane fuel and bacon grease? My only worries are that the grease will turn solid in my fuel in cold temps. Is this really something I should worry about? I’m thinking 100 octane and bacon grease will smell quite nice which would obviously add to the enjoyment of running the saw.

Easy fix... Power Service Diesel Kleen will keep the grease from gelling at cold temps.

Latest posts

Back